Baybie

 




Baybie (Lyrics) 


Verse 1 


I've been longing on you girl for a long time 
That you should give me your love 
Omo cos no time. 
Jealousy dey do them o 
When they see me around you 
Acting romantic oh oh oh oo oh yeh
But when will you give me that answer 
I want to hear 
Oliver I do oh oh oh oh 
E too dey take you forever 
Baby please o 
Be my love 
Se na like this things go dey dey 




Chorus 


Ah ah ah ah aaaah eh eeeh baby o
Se na like this things go dey dey 
Eh eh ehhh oh oh baby o 
Se na like this you go dey jonze me
You acting so unfriendly 
What kinda match you're playing 
With my heart oh oh oh oh 
Ah ah ah ah aaaah eh eeeh baby o




Verse 2 


I've been longing on you 
Like I'm a train oh oh oh oh oh oooh
Baby girl 
You taking too long 
And I'm feeling cold in me 
When will you give me 
That answer 
I want to hear 
That you love me 
The way I love you girl 
Come be mine 
Ah ah ah ah aaaah eh eeeh baby o


Outro 
Eh eh eeeerrhh
Ah ah arrrrrrrh 
Arrrrh arrrrh arrrrrrrh 
Baby o 
Eh eh eh eh ehhhhh
I love you girl 




T.ollyvar

Comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Hold Me

You're No Ordinary Person

CHRONICLE feat. Temitope Adewale, MightyN (Video)